Saturday, June 7, 2008

New addition to the fmaily

I am proud to welcome the newest edition to our family.


After some long labor to get him to join us he is finally here at


170 lbs.


75 inches long


and


40,800 BTUs.


My new grill.





It's a gas grill, charcoal grill and smoker all in one. It's a heavy duty son of a gun being entirely steel and cast iron and took most of the day to put together but now I'm excited for some grilling action. (Although I really have no idea how to use the smoker so any tips or recipes would be appreciated:)


In serious news, Anna and Cindy both ran a 3k at the Havelock Charity race today they had both ran it back in 2006 as well. Maybe most impressive is they were both almost exactly a minute faster than two years ago, pretty amazing considering all that has happened since then. I'm very proud and was jealous I wasn't running until it turned out to be so hot and humid. Whew! Elliot and I clapped and cheered from the finish line.



1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm so nice... I only made him use his old cheap grill for 5 years after it did cartwheels in the backyard of the North house...

I'm already drooling thinking of the masterpieces he'll create!