Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Apple Addiction?

Years ago, Fred bought himself a nano when the mp3 player I got him (pre-iPod era, mind you) crapped out. So technically, because it was an exchange through Best Buy I helped buy the first iPod that entered our house.

That was iPod #1.

Once I decided that my mp3 player was no longer cool (and I never used it), I decided to buy myself an iPod. By then I was able to pay less and get more memory and it was a fantastic dull silver color to not show scratches.

That was iPod #2.

I didn't really use it (like ever) so I traded Fred giving him my better iPod and still not using the iPod I then "owned." Then I decided that maybe I would use a Shuffle more than I would the actual iPod. I mean, how handy is it that it clips right to your person??

Last night, surfing the web I purchased a shuffle from Apple's refurbished stock. It should be here in a few days.

That was iPod (Shuffle) #3.

I can't help but wonder how long the shuffle will stay in its box unused before Fred confiscates it and starts using all 3 iPods.

No comments: