Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Getting to Know Me...

Note - I am yanking some b/c this is just too long....

1. What's your favorite book at the present time?
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.

4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Australia - just to explore for a few weeks.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Lunch with Amelia Earhart.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Absolutely - I've seen some very pretty ones in my day.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest most of it and then donate the rest.

10. Do you prefer to fly or drive?
Fly - it's faster. If you don't mind losing your bag, paying to park and running through O'Hare.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
One-Uppers. You know who you are because you already thought of how you could better answered this.

12. What is your ambition?
To raise a socially responsible and respectable human being. I already have him, now I need to get to work.

16. What is the one thing you like about your country?
Freedom that I all to often take for granted.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The paranoid part of me.

No comments: