Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sides of Stories

There are at least 2 sides to every story. Every, single one.

Elliot's Side. I was sitting on the couch with daddy and realized I was sitting on my blanket. I grabbed it like I always do and pulled. Just as it was coming loose, the coffee table came up and punched me in the face. I was so mad at it! I cried a lot and then went to bed. Now I have a huge black eye.

Mom's Side. I was sitting in a chair watching the boys play when suddenly Elliot did a front flip, landing with his head bashing into the side of the coffee table. He immediately screamed and Fred snatched him up but just as in many other crisis situations, only mom will do. The cut was bleeding a lot but we were able to tape him up and get him into bed within an hour.

Dad's Side. We were playing then he was grabbing his blanket then he flipped right off the couch. Then I tried to pick him up but he was flailing for his mother. Maybe tomorrow I'll work with him on the proper dismount from the couch.

Sienna's Side. Meooow. Mew mew meoooow. Meow. (Translated that means 'That kid is a bull in a china shop. Maybe it's Karma, man, and this wouldn't happen if he wouldn't pull my whiskers or poke my eyes. Karma.')

No comments: