Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Didn't Give Much LURVE to Books

Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol (kidding, blame it on a slew of new anti-depressants), but I didn't read many books in February. I read three but only finished two... I quit reading the BLECH below because it was literally lulling me to sleep every time I'd try to read more.

Delicious
Bleeding Heart Square by Andrew Taylor

Yummy
A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel

BLECH
The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown


Maybe, in hindsight, I should've blamed it on the short month so you don't think I'm a boozy pillpopper. Lesson learned. (I hope.)

1 comment:

Jen Craun said...

We are re-reading classics right now, and LOVING them. We recently finished up Alice in Wonderland, The Wizard of Oz, and a book of Hans Andersons Fairy Tales.