Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Just a Phase... It's Just a Phase... It's. Just. A. Phase.

Fact:  Elliot doesn't like his mom right now.  He's gone beyond 'favoring' Fred and into full-on not liking me.

Supporting Evidence:  My name is often Wicked Witch or Mr. DaddyPants and when I told him 'I love you' this weekend, he retorted with 'I love Dad.'  I ask to put him to bed and he flees from me as though I asked that with a chainsaw in hand.

Proof:  All pictures from this Mother's Day weekend are of him and Fred.


And me, of course, following behind them taking pictures.

2 comments:

Jen Craun said...

you gotta admit, your two guys are at least pretty cute together. Sweet shot, even if you were "trailing behind" :)

Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] said...

HI!

I just wanted to let you know I answered your Mouse Genius question: http://mousegenius.com/theme-parks/are-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-or-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-worth-the-cost/

Thanks for your submission!