Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our Little Handyman



Since we have been repainting the house over the last several weeks, I have been taking all the switch plates and outlet covers off the walls and then replacing them. Elliot has been a curious observer to all this activity. Last night I was installing his baby gate on the stairs (finally, I know). Elliot watched me from a distance for a while and then crawls right over and pulls the screwdriver out of my hands. He proceeds, to spin it around for a while and then notices one of the screws lying there so he picks it up in the other hand. Being the proud parent that I am I assume Elliot has figured out that you use this tool with these screws.




Alas, I was mistaken as Elliot proceeded to try to eat the screw. Maybe being a handyman isn't in his future.




No comments: