Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finish the Sentence - Stolen from Stacey's friend Kait

Maybe I should stop conning Fred into eating out.
People would say I am shy, until they get to know me.
When I wake up in the morning I am unhappy. Mornings stink.
I lost my sunglasses on the interstate by using them to point at something with my arm out the window (duh).
Life is full of good and bad people doing good and bad things.
My past is nothing remarkable.
I get annoyed when Elliot can't tell me what's wrong.
Parties are uncomfortable and awkward.
I wish everyone would quit bugging us about another kid.
Dogs are Elliot's favorite animal - especially Bubba.
Cats are evil. Mine is, at least.
Tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness.
I have low tolerance for people with no common sense.
I’m totally terrified of train tracks, I don't know why.
I wonder why I'm having issues about turning 30.
Never in my life have I left our country for more than a few hours on either side of the border.
High school sucked. It made me hate small towns.
When I’m nervous I talk a lot.
One time at a family gathering I got to feel Ashley's baby's spine through her belly when she was pregnant.
Take my advice - You'll never know until you try.
Making my bed is never on my list of things to do.
I’m addicted to reading books, lately.

No comments: