Thursday, July 24, 2008

Even I Know That...

I am, by far, not the fashion template Stacy and Clinton want us all to be. And I'm okay with that.

I was at lunch yesterday with some co-workers and we happened upon a gal that was dressed questionably. It was enough to make me almost lose my appetite. It was enough that all girls in the area looked, stared at their friends with big eyes and giggled like 7th graders. It was enough that every guy there was in a coma.

What was so bad? Well, she was wearing white shorts.

But not just any white shorts. On the positive side they were to her knees. On the negative side? They fit her tighter than her own skin. They were so thin you could see freckles. SO THIN that you saw a perfect outline of her delightful wedge-tastic undies. YECH. The best example I can find is here (only in white). One gal at my table was JUST SURE she spotted a tattoo. I just hoped she wasn't going to rip a juicy fart.

Normally when I see someone rocking something I wouldn't dare I say "well, at least she has the confidence to wear it." Not in this case.

I think we decided that she's one of two things: Dumb enough to think they look good or dumb enough to don't realize they look terrible. I may not be the brightest crayon in the box but even I know that is one terrible fashion choice.

No comments: