Saturday, February 14, 2009

Post #200 - Ready to Scavenge???

Here we go - blog post #200. I don't have anything new and fancy because, as Fred said to me "you never said what you wanted to do" even though all the ladies out there know that probably isn't true.... Anyway - we may have a new look coming up. At least I hope to.

The Scavenger Hunt starts today. You will find ALL of the answers right here in my blog - you just have to look. When you have all of your answers, shoot me an email (or put it in the comments if you don't care if others see your answers).

Prizes - Everyone with correct answers gets put into a hat (or other bowl-like paper holding object) and I will draw a name. Or names, plural, if I get a good response.

You don't have to know us to play - so join in and invite your friends!

1. If Fred was Dr. Rock, who would he start a practice with?
2. What inspired my first tattoo?
3. What was the Super Secret gift?
4. What TV show do I watch whenever I'm home for a snow day?
5. Who is Crazy Brenda?
6. How did Elliot get his first black eye?
7. What would I like to write a book about?
8. What was Elliot for Halloween 07?
9. How did I embarrass Fred at work without being there?
10. What disease did Elliot get that I thought was only for cows?

GOOD LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

Jen Craun said...

I'M A WINNER, I'M A WINNER!!!! Check your e-mail, I think I might be the winner!!!! :)

Oh drat, my "security" word below is assuming.
Darn, hope that's not a bad omen. Grrr.

Anonymous said...

1.If Fred was Dr. Rock, who would he start a practice with?Dr. paper and dr. scissor

2. What inspired my first tattoo? Your dead pajama pants

3. What was the Super Secret gift? Tide laundry soap

4. What TV show do I watch whenever I'm home for a snow day? The price is right

5. Who is Crazy Brenda? One of the parents of elliots classmates(I’m glad its not crazy emily, I don’t try to be crazy I just can’t help it)

6. How did Elliot get his first black eye? Feel down the stairs

7. What would I like to write a book about? About your grandpa wenciker’s life and times

8. What was Elliot for Halloween 07? A pirate

9. How did I embarrass Fred at work without being there? Bounced a check at the bank he works at.

10. What disease did Elliot get that I thought was only for cows? Hand, foot and mouth disease