Sunday, July 26, 2009

Seckman Sing-a-long

Elliot sat on his potty Saturday. I use the word "sat" carefully because there is a lot of fidgeting involved like he was uncomfortable. He has all but given up on his Spidey potty seat so I about jumped out of my socks when we were at Target today and were cruising the potty aisle.

And - let me tell you - we came home and no sooner had plopped it in the bathroom when Mr. Big Boy toddled in there, undressed himself and pottied!

(To the tune of Simon and Garfunkel's Sounds of Silence)
ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahem

Hello Potty, my new friend,
I've come to sit on you again....

Interwebs, tubes and nets - meet our new best friend, Froggy Friend Potty - we call him Froggy Potty for short.

I know, I know, don't get my hopes up. But this is progress.

PRO-GRESS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for incentives!!!
Auntie D

Jen Craun said...

Wahoo!!!

virg_nelson said...

They have gotten way cuter since my kids were little and potty trained. Used to be *she said, leaning on her cane* we had to put stickers on them to make them cute. Lol. And I remember tossing Cheerios in the toilet and trying to convince my son to try target practice. Sigh, those were the days...