Saturday, September 19, 2009

Love Hate Relationship: The Apple Tree -- SCRATCH THAT!

You know what Google Blogger - you SUCK!!!! *

I just typed out this brilliant post on the neighbor's apple tree and you can't seem to understand what a paragraph is. I mean, really. I have to keep posting, viewing and then re-editing and keep PUNCHING IN THE SAME Enter button to get the paragraph to take.

But does it work? Oh, you'd sure think so.
You. Are. WRONG.

So I deleted it. The whole thing. If you want some annoying-turned-happy story about our neighbors apple tree you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way and give me a buzz. On my Blackberry, of course, because that's how old-fashioned we are.

Sure is nice that you're breaking up my paragraphs now, you jerk.

* Fred advised me to take out the F-word I was trying to use here....
You can thank him if you're relieved to not have to hear my potty mouth.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yes, I've had that happen to me once before, too.. although, I lucked out and it was a short post to begin with so I said "Screw It" and posted it as one giant paragraph.

Jen Craun said...

hmmm, ring you on the phone. ha ha.

please do tell us about the apple tree, though! :) perhaps in our e-mail convos this week! :)