Friday, February 12, 2010

City-Wide Pajama Day

In honor of Valentine's Day, Elliot got to wear pajamas to preschool this morning. As you are well aware - or should be - I have a fondness of pajamas and love nothing more than celebrating a Pajama Day in which you do not, for any reason, get out of your pajamas all day long.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Mayor (or should I just call you Chris?):

With the current state of the City's morale (all I ever hear about is potholes these days), I think its high time we do something about it.

I hereby request that April 26 (wow - what a coincidence that that is my birthday!) be a city-wide pajama day. How great would it be? A City Council meeting with everyone in their pj's and slippers and maybe their robes. I, for one, would be a pretty happy camper and I know I am not alone. Roll out of bed, put on my glasses and hop in the car and work all day in a level of comfort not usually known in the workplace.

Please let me know what I need to do to get this moving - we'll, no doubt, need to give a definition of "pajamas" to avoid any unpleasantness.

Love, Anna

No comments: