Friday, August 20, 2010

Working It Out

When I want to do something, I usually want to do it right.

I follow the rules, instructions and even guidance from knowledgeable peers. I work my way through it ever so carefully, avoiding bombs and other pitfalls and try to say on the safe path to the finish line. Each decision opens a room full of more decisions and only your smarts will lead you through.

And then,

Sometimes,

You accidentally click...

The.
Wrong.
Square.

And you squint your eyes and mutter a cuss word.

And then Minesweeper gives you the unhappy face of death.

I hate that I love you, Minesweeper.

1 comment:

steph said...

I'm with you on this one! I hate when your just about to master the minesweeper puzzle and you accidently click the wrong side of the mouse! It reallys rubs me the wrong way!