Thursday, December 9, 2010

Find What You Were Looking For?

I was going through the stats of this blog the other day (mostly I just like to look at the pretty map showing where every visitor ever has visited here from) and found the Search Keywords part. It's in lovely shades of green. Oooo. Ahhh.

This list is what someone typed in and got me from. Some are boring but some are somewhat amusing and I wonder how many of them were actually looking for me.

matthew p. damon (duh!)
"cavities filled"
seckmans in tecumseh, ne (hmm, looking for Fred's family?)
seckmans radio repair (Fred wishes)
matthew p. damon death (WHAT?! I WOULD NEVER!)
"mommy haircut"
mitsubishi lancer (not sure I've ever typed those words?)
pickleman's lincoln ne (know how that ended!)
peanut butter and jelly pj pants (my stupidity is a legend...)

No comments: