Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Anyway

  • I can only get John Tesh on my radio in the evening but I listen to him anyway because I can't imagine not sewing for even one night.
  • When Elliot tells me he doesn't like me, I hug him harder anyway because it makes me feel better.
  • Even though I'm watching what I eat, I take the family out for ice cream anyway.
  • My house is never very clean, but I feel at home anyway.
  • Fred hates when I dump pictures onto the desktop and leave them there but I do it anyway because I'm just that lazy.
  • He, apparently, loves me anyway.  (Or just tolerates it?)
  • The outfits Elliot picks are awful but I let him go to preschool them in them anyway because I choose to pick my battles.
  • Every month we swear off eating out very much but go to Lazlo's anyway, so, you know, we can discuss this idea.
  • I shake my head and roll my eyes at Fred and even though Elliot has mastered the exact action I do it anyway.
  • I'm not too keen on swimming but we put Elliot in lessons anyway so he doesn't grow up scared of deep water like his momma.
  • Following up statements with "your mom" comments is pretty outdated but I do it anyway.
  • I really hate being bossy (ha) but I trained Fred on the only way to fold towels anyway because there definitely is a wrong and right way to do it.
  • Same goes for yelling "duh" at Fred, but I do it anyway.
  • And Blogger doesn't recognize definitely as a word but I'm using it anyway.
  • It's hard to talking with someone that is having a hard time but I do it anyway and hope they'd do the same for me.
  • Watching sports is torture but I do it anyway if that's what the boys are doing.
  • I'm scared to death I'll fail at this weekend's Farmers' Market, but I'm doing it anyway.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Idea taken from Ashley - family, friend and private blogger.

No comments: