Monday, September 1, 2008

What I Meant to Say...

You know how sometimes you say one thing but meant to say something else? That happened to me this weekend. The scenario - Elliot was climbing on the kitchen chair being a complete goofball. Here's what happened next.

A: Elliot, I swear you are one foot out of being in a menstal institution.
F: A 'menstal' institution?
A: Shut up, you know what I meant!
F: Did you just tell him he's in a menstrual institution?
A: (Look of shock) I did not!
F: Well... I guess he sort of is from a menstrual institution.

I was laughing so hard I couldn't even jot down the situation to be able to blog about it. Fred was laughing, I was laughing - then Elliot decided it must be funny so he laughed and clapped.

2 comments:

Jen Craun said...

HA HA HA.
and just the other day you had nothing to post about!!
I love these types of conversations!!

LisaMo said...

That is hilarious! Thanks, you gave me my laugh of the day!!