Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What's My Deal?

Fred's friend Nate's wife Nicole reads our blog to Nate. Nate's a teacher and a former Barnes & Noble employee, so I'm not sure if he's unable to read or has to use his finger and is embarrassed or what. (Perhaps Nicole just has such a melodic voice that it soothes Nate's soul when she reads to him?) Nate commented to Fred that I've been feisty lately.

"Yeah, I don't know what her deal is," Fred said.
"What's your deal?" Nate asked me.
(Rolling my eyes.) "Seriously," I said.

Didn't know I was being feisty so I'm not sure what my deal is. But I do know that I'm cooking up a little post on how to clean out your Reader. What's a reader? If you have to ask then I should give you a big, hearty hug for coming here directly to see if anything new has posted.

No comments: